STOP SPAM GETTING TO YOUR INBOX
Is spam driving you crazy? Junk email is a major worldwide problem. Unwanted email or spam now forms around 90% of received email!
You are just a few minutes away from learning the easiest and most powerful way to stop unwanted email from getting to your computer. Forget about other ways to stop spam, we are going to show you the ONLY way to deal to senders of junk email so you receive only the email you want!
MailWasher Pro is the answer to your time wasting junk mail problems! MailWasher Pro lets you safely preview and delete bad email before it gets to your computer - never download another spam email to your computer again!
MAILWASHER PRO IS SO SIMPLE TO USE!
Apart from being the most effective software to fight spam, you'll find that MailWasher is probably the easiest anti-spam software to use. We took the view that if we can't understand how to use a piece of software in under 5 minutes then it's probably always going to be hard to use. Why try and learn a whole lot of new icons and procedures? You want a program with a minimal learning curve, is easy to use and looks attractive.
Join over 8 million other people who use MailWasher.
Check out the easy way to get rid of spam and viruses. Save time by only getting the email you want!
- Stop spam, viruses and phishing emails so they never get to your inbox.
- View email on the server before it gets to your computer. Never lose an important email!
- Save time by only getting the mail you want.
- Dynamic antispam filter updates so you always have the latest spam fighting technology.
- Delete unwanted e-mails before you download the whole message. You’ll be able to see who the email is from, the subject, and the attachment. This will enable you to decide if you want to delete the email or keep it. A great way to stop viruses or large attachments.
- FirstAlert!™ Join the community of FirstAlert!™ subscribers reporting spam messages and watch as even more spam disappears from not only your inbox, but the inboxes of all other FirstAlert! subscribers as well!
- Analyse. MailWasher analyses each email as it arrives and warns you if it is suspected junk mail or a virus by heuristic checking and filtering. The standard status categories are
- Normal, Virus, Possibly virus, Possibly spam, Probably spam, Chain letter, Blacklisted, Blacklisted by (ORDB, Spam Cop etc).
- Blacklist. Any e-mails you bounce back get their senders details put on the blacklist for easy removal if they come back. You can even set it to automatically bounce and delete blacklisted e-mails, or whole domains off the server. Plus, MailWasher can use external blacklists such as ORDB and Spam Cop or you can specify your own.
- Friends List. Add your friends email addresses to MailWasher and they will always be recognised. You can even hide your friends from the screen so the spam is easy to recognise.
- Preview. Easily preview the message in your email to see what the sender has to say before downloading it. Just double click on the message.
- Bounce back unwanted e-mails so it looks as if your email address is not valid. This will make the sender think your address is no longer active so your name can be removed from their list. This unique feature is great for privacy and it couldn’t be simpler!
- Filtering. Effective filtering to automatically spot spam, plus it uses a customisable list of blacklisted e-mail senders and/or regular expressions to filter out potential spammer addresses and messages.
- Email overlay. New messages will come in and will reside in the screen until processed. Fast download of message headers, we have clocked speeds of 25 email message headers per second.
- Simplicity. No flashy gimmicks, so easy to use that you won’t feel like you have to learn a whole new program. In fact it has the familiar look and feel of Outlook Express. It's as easy as 1,2,3. Just check mail, mark for deletion/learning, then process mail.
- Other features: Check mail at different intervals. Don’t check mail at certain times. Play a sound when an email arrives, or be notified visually. Email log. Comprehensive help documentation on this site.